Assistant Poultry Unit Manager (Layers) - Staffordshire - HG008
De Lacy Executive have been instated to recruit an Assistant Poultry Unit Manager. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively as a team member and individually, taking control of situations as and when they may occur. This position is a great opportunity for anyone with poultry experience hoping to progress their career, with the bonus of incorporating the role with a mix of tasks on the dairy side of the business.
- Livestock health and welfare.
- Environment and husbandry.
- Ensuring all guidelines are followed correctly.
- Site cleanliness and general maintenance.
- Liaising with management as necessary and making own decisions where appropriate.
- Stock placement.
- Health and safety.
- Previous poultry experience - preferably in Layers.
- A practical attitude - not afraid of hard work.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Be progressive, forward thinking and proactive.
- A valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package is offered to reflect the experience of the individual and accommodation can be provided. Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Hannah Graham on 01885 485527/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to Hannah.email@example.com Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Hannah Graham
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440