Trainee Machinery Coordinator - South East - HG003
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to recruit a Trainee Machinery Coordinator based in the South East for an established and diverse farming and haulage business. This practical, hands-on role requires the candidate to be experienced and confident in using machinery, with an understanding and appreciation of a busy diverse farm business. They must be flexible and dependable with attention to detail and integrity essential. This position is an excellent opportunity for a candidate wanting to start a career within contracting or logistics or to become part of a thriving and ever adapting business with a genuine commitment to their career.
- Liaising and reporting to management, partners and farmers to ensure high standards are maintained and understood.
- Co-ordinating and partaking with staff within varied operations across different sites.
- Recording data from locations across sites.
- Ensuring all general business tasks are completed effectively, varying from marketing to the maintenance of machinery and implements.
- Proficient data IT skills.
- Experience in Machine operation.
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn.
- A full UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary, accommodation and package will be offered based upon experience. Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Hannah Graham on 01885 485527/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to Hanemail@example.com Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your appli-cation. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job de-scription and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confedera-tion, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Hannah Graham
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440