Pedigree Dairy Manager - North West - HG002
De Lacy Executive have been obtained by a forward thinking, progressive enterprise to source an enthusiastic Pedigree Dairy Manager responsible for a pedigree herd of Holstein cows plus followers. The successful candidate will work within a committed team to ensure the animals are kept to the highest standards, complying with government regulations. The role will involve financial planning and budgeting to ensure efficient production and business growth, meeting professional advisers in this sector.
- Planning of finance and production to maintain farm progression
- General livestock management including feeding, bedding, foot trimming, husbandry and fertility programming.
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm
- Planning of vet, school visits, work schedules and mentoring trainees
- Preparation of monthly analytical reporting for management
- Ideally an Artificial Insemination certificate
- Awareness and commitment to animal welfare
- Proficient IT skills
- Experience in Tractor driving
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Hannah Graham on 01885 485527/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to Hannah.email@example.com Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Hannah Graham
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440