General Manager - Monogastrics - Potential for Home Working - H198
A rare opportunity has arisen for a professional manager to "step up" to the role of General Manager within a family run business. This is a "hands on role" in a specialist business providing services and products to the monogastric industry. The company is well established and you will be responsible for managing a team of employees. This is a genuine opportunity to develop a business with a great deal of autonomy. There are also significant career progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Oversee daily operations of the business.
- Management of several key accounts.
- Recruit, select and manage team members.
- Monitoring market movements and market activities.
- Report key results to the board.
- Implementing strategies designed to grow the business.
- The willingness to work at all levels within the business and be prepared to help with the "menial as well as the magnificent" tasks.
- Strong knowledge of the monogastric industry.
- An animal health / veterinary / feed / breeding background would be of particular interest.
- Commercially astute.
- Entrepreneurial flair.
- Sales experience.
- Ability to manage people effectively.
- Commitment to success.
The rewards will be negotiable and will be commensurate with the seniority of this important position.
Our clients' offices are based in the South West of England but for the right candidate there is the opportunity for home working.
The Next Step: Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Harriet Smith on +44 (0) 1885 485528 / +44 (0) 1885 483440 for more information. Thank you.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive operates within the international food supply chain and agri-business sector.
Contact our consultant:
- Harriet Smith
Telephone: 01885 485 528
Office: 01885 483 440