Business Manager - Dairy Sector - Scotland and Northern Ireland - H177
An exciting vacancy and career opportunity for an Area Business Manager has arisen within a growing company providing advice to farmers throughout the UK. There is the ability for the successful candidate to make the job their own.
This is a great opportunity to develop experience, to progress within the company and to be part of an ambitious and enthusiastic team. This is an interesting and varied role with a well-respected and growing company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the business expansion and sales within the area. Our client is looking for someone who can really drive the business forward.
- Manage and motivate a team to achieve targets.
- Oversee and manage your budget.
- Be a figurehead for the company in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- Attend regular meetings with other members of staff.
- Sales and marketing experience.
- Good organisational and interpersonal/management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership and vision for the future.
- Previous experience in the practical dairy industry is desirable and a good general knowledge of dairy.
- Ideally a degree or HND in an agricultural discipline. Although this is not essential.
- Valid UK driving license.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package will be offered to include: commission, company vehicle, mobile, laptop private medical insurance and pension.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please call Harriet Smith on 01885 483440/01885 485528 or email your CV or enquiry to email@example.com Thank you.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Absolutely none of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
De Lacy Executive, established in 2000, is the recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors. Experienced practical and allied trade agriculturalists who have developed a recruitment practice based on high ethical standards. Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees recruitment practice. Registered and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultants:
- Harriet Smith
Telephone: 01885 485 528
Office: 01885 483 440