Growing Careers is a free job finding service offered by De Lacy Executive to candidates with a degree/HND level in a rural discipline. We are an established specialist agricultural and rural business recruitment consultancy, working with many of the leading names in the sector both in the UK and internationally.
To view our current graduate jobs select the category which you are interested in and the jobs will be displayed.
You can also follow us on twitter where we place all our new vacancies on twitter
Happy job hunting!!
Please see below the full list of our vacancies, or alternatively please filter the jobs by their categories below:
De Lacy have been engaged to recruit a Ruminant Technical Advisor to provide scientific support and development of new and current technologies to develop into tools, products and services for internal and customer delivery. This is a technical development role which links with research and development institutes and works closely with the Client's Research and Development team.
- An excellent salary, bonus scheme and pension is offered.
De Lacy Executive have been asked to recruit a Dairy Product Manager for a Sector Leading, large International laboratory business that operates in reliable and validated analytical methods and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer product industries, and to governments.
- A competitive salary and package including a car will be offered to the successful candidate.
De Lacy Executive has a great opportunity to join a leading livestock producer. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Fields Person and working alongside the UK supply chain with involvement in commercial pig production from Farm to the Factory and the Retail Sector.
- A competitive salary plus car and benefits are offered which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
De Lacy Executive has been retained to assist in the recruitment Breeding Advisor to cover the territory of South Wales.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered and will reflect the experience of the successful candidate.
De Lacy Executive's client is a well-established and successful leading importer and exporter of potatoes and onions.
- A competitive salary plus company vehicle, pension and health care will be on offer to the successful candidate.
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person to become a Sales Specialist with a National agricultural business in Cheshire.
- A competitive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the applicant.
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit an Irrigation Technician in Cambridgeshire for a principle research organisation. We are seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic person to join the field trials team.
- The salary is dependent on experience and qualifications with the potential to progress to a position of trials manager upon completion of a formal training programme.
A Global Leader in animal nutrition is looking to recruit a Technical Poultry Manager.
Our client is one of the best known and most respected supplier of animal feed ingredients in Uk and Global agriculture. This exciting new role reports to the Monogastric Business Manager.
This role is focussed on market trends and opportunities in the poultry sector. The successful person will be responsible for introducing and supporting products and services and providing technical support to the customer, both at business and farm level.
- A competitive salary and package including a car will be offered to the successful candidate
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to grow your expertise in the commercial side of the industry, with significant opportunities for progression.
- A competitive salary and rewards package is on offer to reflect the seniority of the role.
Our client is a Global agricultural animal feed industry leader in the manufacturing, research, and marketing of Performance Minerals.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team in their European Headquarters in Netherlands for the position of Europe Business Enterprise (EBE) Finance and Administration Manager.
- An excellent salary, and benefits are offered that reflect this key, senior position.
Are you a recent graduate who has the ambition and enthusiasm for large-scale International farming? De Lacy Executive's client is continuously expanding their arable operations in the Ukraine and are seeking candidates who are looking for their next career step onto Global agriculture.
- The excellent benefits package includes a competitive salary, housing expenses and other benefits.
De Lacy Executive are seeking a Ruminant Sales Specialist to cover the Somerset & Wiltshire area. Our client is an ambitious and reputable agricultural company who are experiencing continued growth.
- The role offers an attractive, highly competitive package including a company car, laptop and phone.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and self-motivated agricultural machinery professional to join a main Agricultural Machinery Manufacturer
- A very competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the right candidate
De Lacy Executive has been retained to source a Trainee Assistant Manager for an established hatchery.
- A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
De Lacy Executive has been retained to assist in the search for an Assistant Trader within the Cheshire area.
- A competitive salary and rewards package is on offer to the successful candidate
De Lacy Executive are seeking a professional Sales Specialist in the dairy and beef feeds market for South West England (ideally Devon/Somerset). Our professional client has an enviable reputation for its established business.
- A very attractive negotiable remuneration package is on offer which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
De Lacy Executive's client is a long established and market leading company within the agricultural IT sector, they have a strong presence in the UK. The company works to deliver computerised and digital solutions to farms, estates and land agents.
- A competitive salary + commission + company benefits including, company car, laptop, phone, company pension (after qualifying period) and life insurance
A fantastic new career opportunity has arisen for an industry professional with the relevant skills and enthusiasm, to deliver technical training programmes to apprentices on a leading global machinery manufacturer's entire product range.
- A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate dependant on experience.