Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
This page lists graduate livestock jobs.
De Lacy Executive is actively searching for an experienced Hatchery Assistant Manager on behalf of a leading Poultry Producer.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing and leading company which provides opportunities for career development. The role comes with an excellent remuneration package.
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an office based Ruminant Feed Advisor. Our client is a very successful, well managed and highly respected business. The role will involve consulting and managing existing accounts and gaining new business.
- A competitive salary will be on offered commensurate with experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to become a Nutrition Adviser based in South West England. You will work within a team to play a key role in the development and delivery of nutritional support and advising on the correc...
- A competitive salary and package will be offered based upon experience, along with regular training and significant opportunities for career advancement.
De Lacy Executive has a fantastic opportunity for a Dairy Support Manager to be based in the South West. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with organisational skills to support the business development of our clients Dairy based initiatives, as well as take charge of projects to enhance the company's reputable profile within the dairy industry.
- Rumination Package: A Competitive salary. A Company Car. Full Training Programme.
A well-established and growing company based in the South East is seeking a technically minded trainee sales representative.
- A very attractive remuneration package is on offer which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.