Exceptional Opportunity - UK Technical Direction Executive - SG046
De Lacy Executive has an exceptional opportunity for a Technical Direction Executive to be at the forefront of increasing UK agricultural productivity. This type of specialist role does not come up often and is a unique opening in the future of our agricultural industry.
Our client is pioneering the growth of the agricultural technology sector to increase the profitability and sustainability of the industry.
A high interest and technical understanding of Precision Farming Techniques for the UK across a range of agricultural sectors will be required for the role.
Although the opportunity will consist of extensive travel throughout the UK, the ideal candidate will be based out our client's office in Southern England.
A few of the Key Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the CEO overseeing all the technical aspects to establish a technological vision as well as leading the company's technological development.
- Supporting the CEO to engage with industry clients at a senior level on areas such as vision, technical and business aspects.
- Line management responsibilities.
- Support national and international related activities as required.
- Engaging with research and development activities and initiatives.
- Full and knowledgeable technical understanding of the agri-tech/precision agriculture sector.
- Proven track record of leading high-performance team to achieve targets, drive organisational change, including mentoring and coaching skills.
- Project management and delivery experience.
- Demonstrable sales and commercial related track record.
- High level I.T skills.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: The rewards will be negotiable and will be commensurate with the seniority of this important position.
It does need to be noted that initially the successful applicant will be employed on a year fixed term contract. However, it is our client's intention to significantly increase this period.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion: please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Stuart Goodinson
Telephone: 01885 485523
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07487 259401