Livestock Manager, South West - G473
De Lacy Executive has been engaged to fulfil an exciting opportunity, of livestock manager, for a hugely successful beef, pork and lamb enterprise. The successful candidate will have the ability and passion to effectively manage all aspects of livestock production, responsible for livestock brought in to the farm. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing farm estate that prides itself on its heritage of ethical farming choices, diversifying into new ventures of sustainability.
- Accurate record keeping for feeding, medical treatment, legal requirements and weighing records
- Diligently monitor livestock to ensure all welfare is continued to such high standards
- All aspects of animal husbandry from selective breeding to reproduction
- Maintain high standards of integrity and an ethical approach to farming
- Must have practical experience of livestock management
- Be able to take responsibility and show initiative
- Be confident with movement/legal documentation adhering to regulatory requirements.
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual, building effective relationships with colleagues
- Reliable, trustworthy and efficient
- Ideally will hold a trailer license
Remuneration: A competitive salary and package will be offered based upon experience.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Grace Nugent on 01885 485521/01885 483440/07436 808024 or email your CV or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440