Trainee Commercial Nutritionist- Home based - G461
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic candidate to become a part of a successful, global and diverse agricultural commodities company. Our client is now looking for a trainee commercial Nutritionist to work within their feed division. Through a fantastic training package, the right candidate will already have a knowledge and passion for ruminant nutrition alongside a relevant degree. Our client is looking for a strong, confident communicator that is happy to travel around the UK and occasionally Europe.
- Formulating rations on farm.
- Supporting the sales team across the whole of the UK.
- Write technical reports/newsletters to support the needs of farmers.
- Have a good commercial understanding and awareness of the feed industry.
- To provide nutritional advise on farms across the UK.
- A degree in Animal Nutrition (Minimum).
- Commercial and strategic acumen.
- The ability to work within a team and independently.
- A good understanding of the animal feed industry.
- IT literate.
- A Full UK Driving licence.
Remuneration: A Competitive salary plus, Car/car allowance and Pension
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for?
For more information and an informal, confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office the company complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440