Veterinary Manager - UK and Overseas - G447
De Lacy Executive has been appointed to seek a Veterinary Manager for our client who is well respected for their range of technical nutrition and animal health products for ruminants. The role is a result of expansion and will be a predominantly field-based role for a qualified vet. It requires extensive travel within the UK and overseas markets. This is a significant opportunity for the right person to be out in the field, giving them the opportunity to form relationships face to face.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director the successful candidate, after initial induction and training, will expect to be field based spending 50-70% of their time away from the office. Applicants can be based in either the UK or Europe.
- Handling technical enquiries from vets and farmers.
- Planning and supervision of trials that will support the marketing campaign for new and existing products in the UK and overseas.
- Implementation of near-to-market R&D activities.
- Fluent in English.
- A qualified vet with farm animal, preferably ruminant, experience.
- Excellent communication.
- The ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Commercially minded.
- Flexibility to be away from home on a regular basis.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise work and deliver to deadlines.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and package will be offered based upon experience.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436 808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440