Trade Manager - Various location in UK - G446
A first-class career opportunity has arisen for a Trade Manager to develop a distribution network for animal feed ingredients across UK/IE. This is a new role that has arisen due to continued expansion. Location can be flexible. However, the successful applicant will preferably be based out of one of the offices in various locations across the UK.
Our client is an international corporation with a broad range of specialised animal feed products targeted at manufacturers and merchants. The business is well established and there is significant scope for increasing sales of the company's range of value added products and opportunities for opening new market sectors.
- Develop a distribution network in UK/IE.
- Install a local trade team.
- Develop a long-term warehouse program.
- Work closely together with local sales team.
- Work closely together with international trade team.
Key Candidate Attributes:
- A builder of business through strong relationships.
- B2B sales/trading experience.
- Commercial and strategic acumen.
- Tenacious, reliable and driven.
- Ability take on numerous diverse projects.
- Technical awareness of animal feed.
- Ideally have relevant contacts in the industry.
- Valid UK driving licence.
For the right individual, there will be continued opportunities for progression in this role.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and rewards package is on offer to reflect the seniority of the role.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436 808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440