Ruminant Feed Trader -North East - G443
De Lacy Executive have been retained to source a Ruminant Feed Trader in the North East. Working in close association with the Manager, your role will be to support the growth of business through development of strong relationships with customers and suppliers. The overall objective of this role is to raise the company's profile.
Some of responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the office based team and the field based sales team to maintain and grow the customer base by telephone. The focus will be on maximising volumes and contribution potential.
- Develop appropriate business relationships and opportunities with suppliers with regular reviews to drive commercial agenda.
- Specific focus on product campaigns, new customer prospecting and lapsed users to help growth in this product area.
- Offering product advice, in order to add value and improve profitability. There will be occasional visits where required.
- Adhere to business sales processes and maintain computerised systems in line with business objectives to facilitate the targeting and segmenting of customers and prospects to maximise contribution.
- When required process customer orders, ensuring they are correctly priced.
- Manage customer and sales specialist enquiries providing pricing where necessary and/or directing to the appropriate business contact.
- Agricultural commercial experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where decision making is crucial.
- Ideally, technical knowledge of ruminant nutrition.
- Analytical skills; able to deliver against agreed strategies, objectives and deadlines.
- Able to effectively build relationships.
- Computer literate.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and rewards package is on offer to reflect the seniority of the role.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440