Commercial Manager - North and Midlands - G427
A first-class career opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to promote B2B sales throughout Northern England (excluding Scotland) and the Midlands. Our client is an international corporation with a broad range of products targeted at manufacturers and merchants in the feed sector.
The business is well established in the territory and there is significant scope for increasing sales of the companies range of value added products and opportunities for opening new market sectors.
The Company offers:
- Autonomy in regional business decision making.
- Full participation in national decision making with colleagues.
- Variety of activities within a working week.
- Technical and product support.
- Simple management structure reporting direct to the MD.
- Part of a team with broad involvement across the business.
- Support of a financially strong and established business.
- Competitive remuneration package for this important role.
- Ability to take new ideas forward to market.
- Career development.
- Key account management to grow business with existing clients.
- Set up, grow and incentivise new merchants and their representatives.
- Roll out nationally agreed sales and marketing campaigns with specific focus to the trading region.
- Sell directly to large manufacturing accounts.
- Manage the business strategy and tactics for the region.
- Ensure all aspects of the regional accounts are fully supported.
Key Candidate Attributes:
- A builder of business through strong relationships.
- B2B sales experience.
- Commercial and strategic acumen.
- Tenacious, reliable and driven.
- Ability take on numerous diverse projects.
- Technical awareness of animal feed.
- Ideally have relevant contacts in the region.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and rewards package is on offer to reflect the responsibility of the role.
The Next Step?
For more information and an informal, confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440