Ruminant Technical Sales Manager - North West - G426
De Lacy Executive has an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing specialist company based in the North West. The company manufacture an extensive top quality range of products. We are seeking a candidate that demonstrates enthusiasm, determination and confidence in selling and providing technical advice to farmers in a specific region to suit the successful candidate.
To be successful in this exciting new role the applicant will have significant experience of working in a commercial environment. Whilst supporting the sales team, you will also need to have credibility with feed compounders, the merchant trade and farmers.
This is the perfect opportunity for candidates with previous sales experience who are looking to have full responsibility for their own ledger. There will also be the chance for you to put together a training programme to help the development in nutrition and sales.
- Build up your own sales ledger in your specified locality - both direct to farm and merchants.
- Report at sales and marketing meetings on merchant and farm sales performance.
- Assist in directing the telesales and marketing campaigns at key times of the year.
- Provide technical nutrition advice.
- Previous experience in ruminant feed sales.
- Strong communication skills.
- Pro-active and good negotiator.
- Able to work within a team and also on your own.
- UK valid driving license.
- IT literate.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and rewards package is on offer to reflect the responsibility of the role.
The Next Step: For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. De Lacy Executive operates within the food supply chain and the agri-business sector. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees recruitment practice. It is registered and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440