Raw Materials Buying Assistant - Midlands - G399
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Raw Materials Buying Assistant. Our client is a very successful, well managed and highly respected business, supplying a comprehensive range of quality ruminant animal feed.
Working within a busy department you will report to the Raw Materials Manager and be substantially involved with the fundamental functions that drive the business forward.
Applicants who have previous trading or buying experience are of particular interest, although candidates with limited experience but with a desire to succeed are also encouraged to apply.
- Position monitoring.
- Spreadsheets - producing and updating.
- Responding to general queries from internal and external sources.
- Educated to degree level within Agriculture or business related discipline.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Creative thinking with a problem solving attitude.
- Highly numerical with acute attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally.
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Knowledge of UK agriculture.
- Commercially minded.
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving target based environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business with considerable potential for business and personal growth.
The role is office based in the North Midlands.
If you would like to have an exploratory, no obligation, discussion about this first class opportunity: please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Grace on 01885 485521 / 01885483440. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office the company complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440