Business Development Manager, Ruminant Homebased - G397
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a Ruminant Business Development Manager. Our client is an established and well-respected sales and manufacturing business working in the ruminant, equine and poultry markets. This is a new role being created to grow and enhance their business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is currently in technical ruminant sales and looking for the next step. You will be required to form relationships with a wide range of stakeholders in the UK & Irish ruminant feed market including farmers, feed companies, consultants and researchers.
- Create a strategic medium and long-term Sales and Marketing plan for approval by the MD the plan will include, identification of target sectors & customers, routes to market, volumes & margins.
- Implement the approved Sales and Marketing Plan to achieve company objectives.
- Achieve the annual sales targets as set out in the strategy in terms of tonnes, margins & cost.
The company offers:
- Autonomy and active involvement in business development decisions.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Simple management structure reporting direct to the MD.
- Support of a financially strong and established business.
- An attractive remuneration package for this significant role.
- Existing technical sales experience in the ruminant sector.
- A full understanding of current developments in ruminant nutrition and the ability to evaluate dietary changes in financial and health terms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial and strategic acumen.
- A relevant degree in an agricultural field is desirable.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK & Ireland.
Location is flexible as the role will be based from home, travelling throughout the UK. However, candidates who reside close to the middle of the UK beside the M6 would be ideally situated.
The Next Step: for more information or to apply for this rare opportunity, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 485521 / 01885483440. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office the company complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440