Business Manager - UK & Ireland - Homebased - G389
Our international client seeks a Business Manager to manage the sales force and distributors located throughout the UK and Ireland. This vacancy represents a significant career opportunity in a global company.
Our Clients' products enhance feed safety and are supported by sound scientific research and manufactured to the highest standards. Customers include integrators, large farming accounts, feed manufacturers, feed merchants and feed material suppliers.
The successful candidate will be commercially aware, with good knowledge of agriculture and strong managerial capabilities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage the sales force and distributor network in UK and Ireland
- Contribute to the development of commercial activity throughout the area
- Co-ordinate and develop marketing and promotional activities
- Define and develop technical aspects in co-operation with the Commercial Director
- Degree in Agriculture/Agricultural Science or equivalent
- Significant experience in commercial activities in feed additives/animal nutrition sector to farmers/merchants/feed trade
- Significant experience in a management position
- Fully acquainted with compound feed industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Confidence, enthusiasm and ambition.
- Willingness for significant travel
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to include an excellent basic salary, a performance related bonus, pension contribution and a company car.
The Next Step: For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 01885 485521 / 01885483440.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office the company complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultants:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440