Assistant Poultry Farm Manager - Oxfordshire - C251
De Lacy Executive is seeking an Assistant Farm Manager for a brand new Broiler Farm in Oxfordshire. Our client is looking for a dedicated individual to work alongside the Farm Manager on this very progressive farm. The successful candidate will be committed, hard-working, have a can-do attitude and be eager to learn. The farm houses 300,000 birds in 6 sheds and features modern state-of-the-art-equipment.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Ensure all aspects of running the farm are met.
- Ensuring the welfare of livestock, ventilation management, vaccination, record keeping, farm assurance standards; are met.
- Maintain safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site.
The successful candidate will have strong stockmanship skills, motivation and enthusiasm.
Candidate Requirements :
- Previous poultry experience - preferably in broilers.
- Team working ability - whilst also being able to work on your own initiative.
- NVQ Level 3 in Poultry Production or equivalent.
- A practical attitude - not afraid of hard work.
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Be reliable and committed and able to work with minimal supervision.
This is a first-class opportunity for someone wanting to pursue a career in the poultry industry.
The Rewards: A competitive package will be offered dependent on experience and will include accommodation.
The next step? To apply for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com. For more information please call 01885 483440 and speak to Catherine.
Thank you. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is the recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business, Agri-Food and Land-based Business Sectors. It was established in 2000. The team of consultants consists of experienced practical and trade agriculturalists who have developed a recruitment practice based on high ethical standards. De Lacy Executive is approved as a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry and is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Catherine Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485522
Office: 01885 483440