UK Sales Manager - Poultry - C248
A leading supplier of quality livestock housing is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager to grow sales and continue to develop the company profile within the UK. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of monogastric production facilities with previous experience in practical poultry farming, and ideally, proven experience in selling complex technical solutions. This is a home based role and candidates will ideally reside centrally within the UK.
- Develop and implement a robust sales and marketing strategy to sell the company's unique range of products.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the short, medium and long term business strategies for the company.
- Build and maintain strategic business partnerships in the UK.
- Conduct all necessary research and analysis, in order to identify potential markets and customer leads.
- Introduce prospective customers to company products through the use of internal and external presentations, site visits and meetings.
- Contribute to new product development, customer care and the company's approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback and market research.
- Update and maintain the company's CRM database of existing and potential customers.
- Manage all GB marketing activities for the company including mail shots, promotions and attendance at exhibitions and trade shows, building brand awareness and developing unique selling techniques.
- Proven track record of sales achievement - experience in selling complex technical solutions is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with the poultry farming industry in the UK.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, including strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Evidence of strong analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Proven effective organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Evidence of the ability to independently achieve results.
- Proficient in the use of IT.
- Valid full driving licence - with the ability to travel extensively.
Remuneration An excellent remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate to include a competitive salary and company car.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Catherine Edwards on 01885 483440 for more information. Thank you.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office the company complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Catherine Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485522
Office: 01885 483440