Global Sales Director - C245
De Lacy Executive has a very exciting opportunity for a Global Sales Director to join our client as a member of the management team. Our client provides innovative lighting solutions for agriculture; enhancing production yields and animal welfare.
Reporting into the CEO, you will have overall responsibility for the Sales and Revenue targets and for the leadership and management of the Sales and Marketing team. Using your knowledge of the market, contacts within the industry and your commercial and negotiating skills you will support and develop the business through a phase of accelerated growth.
Ideally based in the UK, candidates of specific interest are those with market knowledge of the US/Poland/Western Europe. Ideally you will be poultry focused with some swine experience.
- Lead all sales and marketing activities globally.
- Develop and execute the sales and Marketing strategy to agreed targets within agreed times both UK and globally.
- Line Management and leadership for BDM's, and the sales and marketing teams.
- Ensure that sales performance across the Group is achieved.
- Monitor closely the activities of competitors and look to possible co-operations or acquisitions.
- Help to identify threats and opportunities in the market place.
- Ambitious driven individual with excellent industry knowledge, and contacts.
- Significant commercial experience including a proven track record in a solution sales role in the Agri Tech sector, ideally with responsibility for a sales team.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator.
- Empathetic to cultural differences and used to travelling extensively.
- Active understanding of business processes & financial data - strong analytical skills.
- Innovator - able to look forward.
- Willing to travel within Europe and globally as the role demands.
- Second European language helpful, but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in one of the fastest growing agricultural sectors in the world.
Remuneration: An excellent salary and bonus scheme plus car and pension is offered, as well as the opportunity to take up shares within the business.
To apply for this exciting career opportunity please e-mail your CV firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information please call Catherine Edwards on 01885 483440.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and none of your details will be passed to third parties without your prior approval.
Contact our consultant:
- Catherine Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485522
Office: 01885 483440