Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
Jobs in Livestock/Equestrian Breeding Products/Semen
De Lacy Executive has a fantastic opportunity for a Dairy Support Manager to be based in the South West. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with organisational skills to support the business development of our clients Dairy based initiatives, as well as take charge of projects to enhance the company's reputable profile within the dairy industry.
- Rumination Package: A Competitive salary. A Company Car. Full Training Programme.
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Dairy Sales Consultant for our client, who is well regarded within the industry. Our client prides themselves on extensive research and development, supporting farmers in maximising full potential with their livestock. Due to continued expansion, they are seeking a self-motivated, well organised individual to join their SW Scotland territory.
- A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development.
De Lacy Executive is recruiting a self-motivated tenacious Business Development Manager for a well-established market leading company within the agricultural IT sector. Our client has a strong presence within the UK and international markets aiming to deliver computerised and digital solutions to agriculture and agri-food businesses alike.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
De Lacy Executive's client is a long established global company. They are a market leader in their brand of specialist livestock equipment, based on its quality, innovation and reliability.
- A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate to include a basic salary + bonus, company car, pension, laptop and mobile phone
De Lacy Executives client is part of an International organisation which specialises in manufacturing integrated and innovative farm automation and sensor technologies
- A Competitive Salary + Commission, Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop and Ipad will be on offer to the successful candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a practical knowledge of farming, ideally dairy, along with some experience within the commercial sector.
- The role will be home based and will provide a competitive rewards package. An excellent training package can also be provided to the successful candidate if needed.
Due to continued expansion, our client is seeking a person who can run and develop a team of farm service advisors. The successful applicant will have a good technical understanding of genetics, fertility and their influence of herd health. Additionally, the ability to grow and build the A.I. part of the business. This is a farmer facing role.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered and will reflect the experience of the successful candidate.