Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
Jobs in Seed
Do you thrive being in a fast-paced environment and building relationships? On behalf of a well-known client, we are seeking a driven individual who is looking to develop a career in Farm Trading. Through training the ideal candidate will rapidly become a successful and established trader based in Scotland.
- A very attractive remuneration package is on offer which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking Land Ambassadors with experience in agriculture to join their growing team in various locations in the UK.
- Competitive salary package with on-going career development
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking a Trainee Liaison Ambassador with experience in agriculture to join their growing team in Norfolk.
- Competitive salary package with on-going career development.
An experienced Farm Grain Buyer or Farm Trader is sought to purchase grain, OSR and pulses from farmers in the North East of Scotland.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered depending upon experience.
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Trader for a National agricultural business to trade feed across the UK.
- The salary will be competitive and will grow along with success in the role.
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Senior R&D Agronomist to be based in Suffolk. Joining a successful research team, the ideal candidate will provide technical support and assistance in regulatory field studies and experiments.
- A competitive salary is offered dependant on experience, excellent benefits package.
Our Client is based in Southern England and is a strong and regionally dominant arable services based company. They have an enviable reputation for quality service, technical competence, understanding of the needs of local farming and the provision of quality product. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for an Arable Team Sales Manager.
The Arable Team Sales Manager will oversee a team of 15 agronomists and other sales staff, providing them with technical and commercial support as well as ensuring overall business strategy is delivered. The right person will be prepared to lead from the front, including servicing some of their own farm accounts. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a great opportunity for an experienced agronomist to take the next step up the career ladder.
- A great and competitive package will be available that reflects this important strategic position within this successful company. Salary, bonus, car, pension etc.