Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
Jobs in Seed
De Lacy Executive have been retained to recruit a Chief Executive for a well know and well respected agricultural society that is focussed on bringing together farmers, researchers, advisers, teachers and technical members of the agricultural industry in order to deliver a communication forum for profitable and sustainable use of forage and grass.
The role is to lead and direct the activities of the Society and to ensure its overall progression and development. You will be responsible for the administrative and financial management, engaging with stakeholders to ensure high awareness of the Society and that the purpose of the Society is fulfilled.
This is a full-time 'hands-on' position based at the office in NW England.
- A competitive package that reflects this unique, position is on offer for the right candidate.
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit an Arable Agronomist for a very successful and well-respected company.
- A competitive salary will commensurate experience and qualifications, company car, pension and health insurance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a team of established ruminant sales people to work in collaboration with a multi-national feed business and a highly successful regional specialist supply company.
- The rewards package will reflect the experience and potential of the successful applicant. It will include a competitive salary, car, pension, laptop and performance bonus.
Do you thrive being in a fast-paced environment and building relationships? On behalf of a well-known client, we are seeking a driven individual who is looking to develop a career in Farm Trading. Through training the ideal candidate will rapidly become a successful and established trader based in Scotland.
- A very attractive remuneration package is on offer which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking Land Ambassadors with experience in agriculture to join their growing team in various locations in the UK.
- Competitive salary package with on-going career development
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking a Trainee Liaison Ambassador with experience in agriculture to join their growing team in Norfolk.
- Competitive salary package with on-going career development.
An experienced Farm Grain Buyer or Farm Trader is sought to purchase grain, OSR and pulses from farmers in the North East of Scotland.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered depending upon experience.
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Senior R&D Agronomist to be based in Suffolk. Joining a successful research team, the ideal candidate will provide technical support and assistance in regulatory field studies and experiments.
- A competitive salary is offered dependant on experience, excellent benefits package.