Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
Jobs in Crop Equipment/Irrigation
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to find a motivated Agricultural Business Development Manager to drive sales and expand business within an agreed territory. Our client is a leading global company that is rapidly growing with a strong reputation for providing calcium carbonate solutions to a variety of sectors. This diverse role requires an individual with entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for agriculture. With a broad knowledge of agronomy, crop and animal nutrition, the right candidate will be confident in technical sales at B2B level.
- A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered to reflect the importance of the role.
Due to expansion, an exciting new position has arisen for an Agriculturall Area Sales Manager to join a progressive, award winning company within the precision farming sector.
- A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate to include a competitive salary and company car.
De Lacy Executive has an exceptional opportunity for a Technical Direction Executive to be at the forefront of increasing UK agricultural productivity. This type of specialist role does not come up often and is a unique opening in the future of our agricultural industry.
- The rewards will be negotiable and will be commensurate with the seniority of this important position.
De Lacy Executive are looking for a Team Manager to lead and take charge of the day to day running of a trial centre based in the south.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
Business Development Manager - Arable, Horticulture and Fresh Produce - South East/East Anglia - A770
An innovative International technology company working in the UK arable, fresh produce and
horticultural sectors, seek a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join their team in the U
- An excellent remuneration package will be on offer, dependent on experience, to include a competitive salary, plus commission and car allowance
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Senior R&D Agronomist to be based in Suffolk. Joining a successful research team, the ideal candidate will provide technical support and assistance in regulatory field studies and experiments.
- A competitive salary is offered dependant on experience, excellent benefits package.
De Lacy Executive's client is a long established and market leading company within the agricultural IT sector, they have a strong presence in the UK. The company works to deliver computerised and digital solutions to farms, estates and land agents.
- A competitive salary + commission + company benefits including, company car, laptop, phone, company pension (after qualifying period) and life insurance