Sales Support Administrator - 6 Month Temporary Role - Worcestershire - A807
A Sales Support Administrator is required to join a well-known and highly respected market leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery and ancillary equipment. Our client is part of a global group which takes pride in its success in the British market.
You will be part of the sales support team and the role will involve handling telephone calls and helping our clients dealers where possible or escalating the enquiry to the relevant customer service coordinator or relevant Account Manager.
This is initially a 6 month temporary role, which may be extended on a quarterly basis after review.
- Provide excellent customer service our clients UK dealers & customers.
- Manage internal & external sales, parts & fitting requests received by phone or email to a satisfactory conclusion, including parts pricing, availability & order tracking.
- Service parts order entry when required, order tracking, coordinate parts returns.
- Support, help and advise account managers as and when required.
- Manage email sales orders and queries
- Participation in the implementation and ongoing practice of work environmental measures, safety guidelines and systems of work across the UK business.
- Support other team member functions during busy periods & periods of absence (holidays and illness)
- Customer service driven
- Proven experience of working in an office environment, handling enquiries by phone and email.
- Excellent administration skills
- Computer literate, a competent user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Previous sales support experience will be an advantage
A competitive salary will be on offer to the successful canidate
To apply: Please mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934 Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440