UK Agri Sales Manager - Home-based England/Wales - A805
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and driven B2B, UK Agri Sales Manager, to join a successful and highly progressive company as part of the Senior Management Team.
De Lacy Executive's client sells a range of innovative quality products to the farming industry, which they both design and manufacture from their purpose built premises in the UK. They are well established in the UK market with a strong brand identity.
Ideal candidates will possess a broad knowledge of UK Agriculture. An empathy and understanding of the UK livestock sector is desirable, but is not essential.
You will have proven experience of managing a dealer/distribution network and routes to market, with a strong understanding of the UK Agri Supply chain.
- Manage the UK Agricultural and Industrial Sectors to deliver year on year profitable growth
- Maintain and grow UK market share in both Agriculture and Industrial markets
- Manage UK sales and business development team
- Review existing routes to market and product lines
- Review customer/ dealer growth strategies
- Report to Board on overall unit strategy including both organic and in-organic growth
- To build market influencer relationships
- Responsibility for UK Sales financial year budgets and forecasts
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven experience of Senior Sales Management in Agriculture
- Commercially and financially astute
- Dealer/distributor management experience
- A proven track record for profitable sales growth
- A proven track record for developing end user/dealer/ key account relationships
- Strong man management skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Full UK driving license
Remuneration: A highly competitive remuneration package and company car is on offer to the successful candidate.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440