Territory Manager- South/South West England - Dairy Sector - A795
De Lacy Executive's client is part of an International organisation. Their specialist products enable dairy farmers to have improved herd management and real on-farm milk analysis, resulting in increased profitability.
A first class opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated agricultural sales person to join their team. Proven B2C sales experience will be essential as you will primarily be required to sell direct to farm . This is a home-based role and ideal candidates will be located within the Southern/South West of England . This position will require extensive travel throughout the territory. Full product training will be provided.
- Sell innovative automated products into the dairy farming sector.
- Work with and support a wide array of customers
- Focus on the delivery of quality outcomes
- Liaise with management
- Build and develop strong customer relationships
- Generate and follow up on leads
- Show innovation and initiative to achieve market growth
- Proven B2C field sales experience. A strong sales focus and drive are essential.
- A knowledge of dairy farming will be advantageous, but is not essential
- Possess good business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proven relationship management experience
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability in planning, time management and reaching deadlines
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Clean UK Drivers licence
Remuneration: A Competitive Salary + Commission, Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop and Ipad will be on offer to the successful candidate.
To Apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Amanda on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation. Thank you.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440