Business Development Manager - Livestock Sector - Wales - A794
De Lacy Executive's client is a progressive and well established global company. They are International leaders in the manufacture of Agri-technology and market leaders in their brands of specialist livestock equipment, based on its quality, innovation and reliability.
An excellent new career opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for an assigned ledger of key accounts and prospects in Mid, East and South Wales selling the company's comprehensive range of products and services.
We seek an established sales professional, ideally with a proven sales history in the livestock equipment sector.
- To meet and where possible exceed territory and regional sales budgets through sales activity.
- Maintain and grow a ledger of active customers
- Understand and promote the range of products and services the company offers.
- Supply a range of suitable services and solutions to customers that improves on farm profitability and meets their needs and expectations.
- To record, monitor and report on a ledger of key accounts and prospects and provide a weekly activity report to management
- To play a key role within the regional team and overall business.
- To work with customers to identify individual needs and requirements which we can solve through products and services
- Good knowledge of UK livestock farming
- Proven account/field sales experience
- Proven ability to work to sales targets
- Effective time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong level of customer empathy and problems solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work under own initiative
- Team player
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter To firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440