Sales Manager - UK and Ireland - A782
De Lacy Executive's client is an innovative and dynamic company operating globally in the animal nutrition industry. As a result of internal promotion, we seekr a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Manager to manage the UK business.
Previous sales experience is essential and the successful candidate will be expected to have a technical approach to dealing with retailers and end users.
This role offer excellent career opportunities for the right candidate to progress into European sales in the future.
- Develop and promote our clients brand in the UK and Ireland.
- Develop and manage the dealer network, including on farm support.
- Deliver the annual sales target for the region.
- Attend and assist/present in various initiatives such as dealer and customer surveys, sales meetings and trade shows
- Conduct product demonstrations, providing technical support and follow up, as required.
- Recognise market and innovation trends and work together closely with Marketing, Product Management and R+D.
- Proven sales, service or product management experience within the agriculture or animal health sectors
- Good knowledge of UK agriculture. A livestock background, ideally in the dairy farming sector will be an advantage
- Good technical understanding
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- IT literacy
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK and Ireland sales territory with over night stays as required
- Full UK driving licence
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate to include a competitive salary and bonus.
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440