Technical Sales & Support Manager/Electrical Engineer - UK Home-based - A780
De Lacy Executives has a unique and exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales & Support Manager with an electical engineer background, to join a highly successful company selling an innovative lighting product range into the agricultural building sector. Our clients products significantly enhances production and welfare.
You will be responsible for a combination of tasks - proving yourself to be a highly communicative, self-motivated, well driven and highly capable individual.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, you shall actively fulfil the following areas:
- Plan oversee and assist with site installations and maintenance (UK and abroad)
- Advise on upgrades, maintenance and repairs for existing installations at client's premises
- Troubleshoot on site issues
- Provide train the trainer sessions to selected approved installers (UK and abroad)
- Present, promote, quote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain business to business customer relationships
- Attend and present solutions at trade shows as required (UK and abroad)
- Carry out site visits and advise on lighting solutions (UK and abroad)
- Document all quotes and leads on internal sales system
- Feeding technical detail real wold examples into brochures, articles, social media posts and success stories
- Electrical engineering background including line fault diagnosis using basic tools
- Proven sales experience, ideally gained within the agricultural sector
- Willingness to travel to meet prospects and customers both UK and abroad. IT Proficient Understanding of lighting solutions, data services, Saas and data acquisition is desirable
- Understanding of available technology's in the poultry, swine and wider agri tech industry will be an advantage
An excellent remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate to include a competitive salary, commission and company car.
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934 Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440