Business Development Manager - Livestock Sector - Scotland - A779
De Lacy Executive's client is a market leading, global organisation within the agricultural livestock production sector. We seek an experience Business Development Manager to lead and manage sales activities for innovative key product categories in Scotland.
The successful Candidate will demonstrate a good knowledge of the UK livestock farming sector, be commercially astute and demonstrate a high level of customer service skills.
- Working in partnership with the internal teams to deliver the agreed budget for the respective categories
- Taking the lead on developing an innovative new product line within the beef sector
- Attending trade fairs and events to promote company products
- Promote models to sell new products, recapture lapsed business and increase market share
- Proven account/sales management experience is essential
- Proven ability to work to sales targets
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on end user needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong level of customer empathy and problems solving skills
- Strong team player
- Ideally educated to degree level or have equivalent work experience within the agricultural sector
- Full UK driving licence
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate dependent on experience
To Apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda on: DDI 01885 485524 or Mobile 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440