Marketing Manager - Livestock Sector - North East England - A778
De Lacy Executive seeks an enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable Marketing Manager to join the UK division of a market leading, global organisation within the agricultural livestock production sector.
This role is part of the UK&I Management Team.
Your primary responsibility will be to devise and deliver a broad range of marketing activity, related to a wide portfolio of products and services supplied to livestock producers.
The primary objective is to support, via a comprehensive and costed marketing plan, existing and future sales campaigns with the goal of profitable sales growth. An important element of the role is to raise product and brand awareness to potential customers and industry influencers.
Ideal candidates will have a knowledge of the UK Agriculture sector and Farming industry combined with experience in a marketing role in a business to customer environment
The role & Responsibilities:
- To devise and deliver credible marketing plans capable of supporting sales growth, product and brand awareness.
- To operate within an agreed budget level, maximising limited internal resources.
- To devise and deliver a credible and sustainable social media strategy
- To oversee the on-going development and evolution of the business' on-line activities including customer-facing websites, e-commerce activity and other digital content
- Influence successful customer focussed sales campaigns to support sales growth.
- Conduct analysis on various marketing initiatives to determine effectiveness.
- Ensure all internal and external communications are clear, relevant and credible and support product and brand messaging
- Identify market intelligence relevant to the business
- To take a lead in the management of customer data, its capture, on-going quality and compliant use across the business.
- Proven experience in a marketing role in a business to customer environment
- Experience of devising and delivering marketing strategy and plans.
- Experience of working towards targets and under timeline pressures
- Astute business acumen with good commercial background, demonstrated via qualification or relevant career history.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Outstanding teamwork skills.
- The ability to demonstrate sound judgement. Good problem-solving and decision making, including resolving technically challenging issues in a structured and methodical manner.
- Strong organisational, project management and planning skills
- High level of computer literacy with experience of Windows and Microsoft Office programs.
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer, dependent on experience
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion, please call Amanda Latham on: DDI 01885 485524 or Mobile 07730218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440