UK Sales Manager - Poultry & Livestock Equipment - A776
De Lacy Executives Client is a well-established world leader in the manufacture of products for the poultry and livestock industry. Their high quality premium brand products have an excellent reputation in the market.
A very rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to take a world leading brand and be instrumental in building a division in the UK, from the solid foundations and reputation already in existence.
- Build a reliable picture of the UK Livestock market including customers, sales channels, sellers, users, specifiers, need and trends
- Present the company and its products to users, decision makers and new customers
- Identify and build new sales channels
- Increase sales substantially with matching growth in gross profit
- Provide product training and advice in the field
- Provide aftersales backup and customer support
- Provide an authoritative point of contact for the industry sector
- Proven experience in the UK Poultry and/or Livestock sector
- Proven track record of technical sales. Livestock equipment sales will be an advantage but is not essential
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to present ideas, products and values
- Ability to operate under stress- complex situations with short time frames
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- IT Literate with experience of MS Office applications
- Full UK driving licence with a willingness to travel extensively on a national scale with overnight stops as required.
Remuneration: An excellent remuneration package is on offer dependent on experience, including a competitive basic salary, commission and company car
To Apply: For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440