Customer Service Professional - East Midlands - A771
De Lacy Executive seeks a customer focused and highly proactive individual to join a progressive, fast growing, International agri tech business.
This is a customer facing role, critical to developing the value, predictability and security of our clients base business and driving visibility and engagement with the companies target audiences in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Russia and Asia Pacific. Providing marketing support for initiatives across the region, focussing on internal communications, social media, direct marketing and sales support.
Customer Experience Managers operate using traditional marketing communications tools as well as the company's SalesForce.com communities-based portal. You will ensure customers enjoy a highly positive engagement underlining the critical value and quality of the companies products and services.
You will drive and support the local sales team events and actively promote and participate in company initiatives, including representing the company at appropriate external events. You will be responsible for maximising customer returns and managing demand through proactive information gathering and analysis of customer data.
- Proven experience in a customer service, key account management, marketing or internal sales role
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of using a CRM system - entering data, searching for information and data management
- Ability to adopt diplomacy and tact
- Attention to detail whilst also seeing bigger picture
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Strong customer service skills with a 'can do' approach, focusing on problem resolution
- Ability to multi task and work as a team player
- Experience of working in the agricultural supply industry, ideally with an understanding of the poultry or livestock feed sector
- Ability to speak a second European language is desirable, the ability to speak polish would be advantageous.
An excellent remuneration package will be on offer, dependent on experience which includes a competitive salary, private health insurance, life insurance and pension
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440