Area Sales Manager - SW Scotland - A768
Due to expansion, an exciting new position has arisen for an Area Sales Manager to join a progressive, award winning company within the precision farming sector.
As part of a small but growing team, you will be tasked with promoting my clients services and full product range to end users and agricultural machinery dealers within a designated area. You will be required to generate and follow up enquires, develop an existing and new customer base, whilst working towards agreed annual objectives.
- Possess a strong knowledge of the UK Agricultural industry and its equipment
- Demonstrate a keen interest in the growing technology solutions sector
- Proven field sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent influencing skills with the ability to close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- A good all-round standard of IT literacy is essential
- Full driving licence is essential and willingness to travel
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate to include a competitive salary and company car.
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934 Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440