Territory Manager - North Wales - A761
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Territory Manager to actively grow the membership of an organisation across North Wales.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading rural organisation, promoting their professional services and products to the rural community. The organisation can provide its members with access to legal advice, tax specialists, land agents, planning experts and surveyors and is able to provide independent and impartial advice on a wide range of rural business, agricultural and land based matters.
This opportunity offers a long-term career with a thriving, well known and prestigious organisation. Full product training and continuous CPD will be provided as the appointed individual must keep to date with the organisations activities and the wider rural business community.
- To generate leads and identity suspects and qualify to develop a prospect list.
- To follow up on lapsed members and retain current members.
- To achieve annual financial targets, attend committee meetings and sales reports when required.
- To follow administration procedures relating to recruitment and retention activity.
- Previous sales experience preferred in agriculture, business or a rural setting.
- Credibility with farmers, landowners, professionals, and rural businesses in the region.
- Previous experience in a service environment - ideal.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Able to establish long lasting business relationships.
- Able to develop new contacts and increase membership sales.
- Motivated and with a professional approach.
- Well organised.
- Full driving license.
Remuneration: A very attractive remuneration package of £25k base starting salary, car, commission - OTE £45-50k
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 524, Mobile 07730218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440