Business Development Manager - UK - A759
Are you looking to progress your career into Business Development?
An excellent new career opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Business Development Manager to join a long established and highly successful global company.
This is a home-based role within the UK livestock sector.
The successful applicant will have a pro-active and self-motivated approach. You will demonstrate a passion for speaking to new people, networking and building strong business relationships. Previous field sales experience will be an advantage.
Ideally you will have some livestock experience/knowledge but this is not essential if you have the drive and willingness to learn, as full product training and ongoing support will be provided.
This role will require extensive travel throughout the UK.
- Prospect and develop the dealer network in the UK
- Target and develop B2C opportunities
- Network and engage with industry influencers and decision makers, including on-farm advisors
- Provide technical support to clients
- Support Dealers at UK agricultural shows and events
- Collect and record client, product and market information in the company CRM system
- Generate orders and quotations
- Contribute to collecting strategic market information
- Previous agricultural field sales experience
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Target driven, enthusiastic and self- motivated
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent IT Skills
- Full UK driving license
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate to include a basic salary + bonus, company car, pension, laptop and mobile phone
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440