Marketing Manager - East Midlands - A756
De Lacy Executive seeks an experienced, ambitious and highly motivated B2B Marketing Manager to join a progressive, fast growing, International agri tech business. You will help to drive support, sales and customer experience initiatives across Europe, Africa, Middle East, Russia and Asia Pacific.
You will be part of a small team operating globally, with responsibility for brand development and recognition, customer experience, education and internal communications.
This exciting opportunity will offer full exposure to all marketing activities, developing and delivering marketing programs to support the sales team .
- Localise and disseminate sales and marketing campaigns
- Generate and qualify sales leads, hand in hand with the sales team, through SalesForce CRM
- Responsibility for managing the company's internal weekly newsletter
- Update and produce content for social media platforms and the company's website
- Provide input to meetings with stakeholders and sales teams to ensure the sales and marketing strategy is communicated and developed
- Deliver a high-profile and energetic presence at internal and industry events
- Marketing degree, HND or relevant marketing qualification
- Proven work experience in a B2B marketing position is essential
- Ability to demonstrate sales growth through tactical marketing support in your career to date
- Excellent communication skills and an effective approach to PR communications
- Proven experience working direct in target markets and through distributor and agent partners
- Willingness to learn about new technology and innovative ways to approach the poultry, swine and feed industries.
- Proven track record in social media marketing and direct marketing with experience of working in regulated sectors e.g. food, medicine, agriculture
A highly competitive salary is on offer, plus performance bonus, private health insurance, life insurance and pension
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440