Digital Marketing Executive - North East England - A755
De Lacy Executive seeks a Digital Marketing Executive to join the UK division of a market leading, global organisation within the agricultural livestock production sector.
You will be responsible for devising and delivering a broad range of digital-based marketing activity, related to a wide portfolio of products and services supplied to livestock producers in the UK & Ireland and Europe, Middle East & Africa
The role and responsibilities:
- Devise and deliver digital marketing plans capable of supporting sales growth, product and brand awareness.
- Devise and deliver a credible and sustainable social media strategy
- Responsible for the on-going development, evolution and optimisation of websites supporting the company business objectives.
- Ensure that the content and functionality of the e-commerce website are fully aligned to maximise user experience and sales
- Responsible for devising and developing successful digital focussed sales campaigns (business to end-user customer) to support sales growth
- To support the final stages of a re-launch and marketing transition of an existing e-commerce platform and thereafter to ensure its on-going success.
- Conduct analysis on various marketing initiatives to determine effectiveness.
- Demonstrate sound commercial acumen in terms of challenging pricing and sales campaigns and to ensure relevant activities are managed and delivered within agreed budgets.
- Manage the SEO profile and spend for the websites to ensure a sensible balance between spend and profile. Value for money.
- To take a lead in the management of customer data, its capture, on-going quality and compliant use across the business.
- Previous experience in an e-commerce marketing role in a business to customer environment
- Experience of managing online marketing campaigns, updating content and optimising online resources
- Experience of analysing e-commerce initiatives, market and technical data
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Good problem-solving and decision making skills
- Pro-active attitude, taking ownership of deliverables and executing solutions in a calm and efficient manner
- Strong organisational, project management and planning skills
- High level of computer literacy with experience of Windows and Microsoft Office programs, Magento and analytic tools.
- .Ability to collect, collate, understand and evaluate complex information with good attention to detail
- An understanding of agriculture or livestock production is desirable
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer dependent on experience
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Amanda on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440