Sales consultant - Agricultural Software - Midlands/Home-Counties - A754
De Lacy Executive's client is a long established and market leading company within the agricultural software sector, they have a strong presence in the UK. The company works to deliver computerised and digital solutions to farms, estates and land agents.
Due to continued growth, we seek a self-motived Sales Consultant to join their team in the Central Region covering the counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Warkwickshire and Wiltshire
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing accounts as well as generating new enquires and sales in this region.
This role offers long term opportunity to advance in the company. Training to enhance your skills will also be provided.
- Previous experience in agriculture, either through accountancy, banking, consultancy, agent or directly involved in farming. This will ensure you have credibility with the clients.
- Self-motivated and good time management. You will be responsible for managing your own diary and achieving targets.
- Ability to achieve/exceed budgetary targets for the region.
- Some knowledge of bookkeeping/accountancy and IT. Though not essential these skills will help you in this job role. As would some knowledge of the property market.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Able to work in a small well supported team with minimal supervision.
- Prepared to learn new skills.
A competitive salary + commission + company benefits including, company car, laptop, phone, company pension (after qualifying period) and life insurance
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440