UK Sales Representative - Dairy Technology - Home-Based - A753
De Lacy Executives client is part of an International organisation which specialises in manufacturing integrated and innovative farm automation and sensor technologies. These specialist products enable dairy farmers to have improved herd management and real on-farm milk analysis, resulting in increased profitability.
A first class opportunity has arisen within their team for a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated sales professional to cover the UK. Ideal candidates will be technically minded and possess a good knowledge of UK dairy farming and its operational considerations. Full training will be provided.
Proven B2C sales experience will be essential as you will primarily be required to sell direct to farm . Previous B2B business development skills could be of benefit to assist with dealer development in the future.
This is a home-based role and ideal candidates will be located centrally within the territory . This position will require extensive travel throughout the UK.
- Sell innovative automated products into the Agri industry, nationwide.
- Work with and support a wide array of customers
- Focus on the delivery of quality outcomes
- Meet set sales targets
- Liaise with management
- Build and develop strong customer relationships
- Generate and follow up on leads
- Show innovation and initiative to achieve market growth
- Proven field sales experience is essential.
- Experience of selling high tech products will be an advantage
- Strong sales focus and drive are essential
- Possess good business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Relationship management experience
- Good IT Skills
- Ability in planning, time management and reaching deadlines
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Clean UK Drivers licence
Remuneration: A Competitive Salary + Commission, Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop and Ipad will be on offer to the successful candidate.
To Apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Amanda on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation. Thank you.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440