Experienced/Graduate Project Engineer - Agricultural Buildings - A743
De Lacy Executive seeks a Project Engineer to join a growing and established agricultural buildings and fixed equipment division of one of East Anglia's leading machinery dealerships.
My client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn and develop a career in the technical sales and project management of post-harvest technologies.
As this is a developing role, fully supervised initially with accountability and responsibility increasing with the achievements of set objectives, I am keen to consider graduates. Alternatively, I would welcome applications from experienced individuals wishing to progress their careers.
The main duties will include technical design and drawing associated with the work of the Division, customer and supplier liaison, project management, planning of resources, health & safety compliance and cost control.
Working a part of a team, you will be required to regularly visit sites in East Anglia and occasionally further afield
The role and responsibilities:
- Technical drawing associated with the work of the Division; including but not limited to: - Concept and Scheme Design and General Layout Drawings for grain handling, and crop storage buildings and installations. Planning Applications, Construction Issue Drawings, Plant layout and installation drawings.
- Working with the Divisional Director with customer liaison particularly with regards to technical concept design and sales to allow development into the role.
- Working with the Projects Manager in the procurement of contracts from order to handover.
- Working with the Divisional Quantity Surveyor with the analysis of supplier and contractor proposals.
- Projects Supervision in conjunction with the Project Supervisor in preparing contracts with regards to Health and Safety compliance.
- Job commissioning of plant and equipment.
Education and Knowledge
- HND or BSc in Agricultural Engineering or similar discipline
- Interest in construction
- Excellent IT Skills
- Sound Working knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations will be an advantage
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel
- Sound working knowledge of CAD
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to prioritise and work independently using own initiative
- Ability to remain positive whilst working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work to tight budget and time constraints
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Remuneration: competitive remuneration will be on offer dependent on experience
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440