Technical Service Specialist - Agricultural Machinery - The Midlands - A740
A leading global machinery manufacturer has a new opportunity for a Technical Service Specialist to be based in the Midlands. The main purpose of this role is to provide technical support and training on agricultural machinery to the dealer network and distributors.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide, dealer technicians with technical assistance on service related matters by telephone and electronic mail.
- Make supervised field visits representing Technical Service in areas of problem research/resolution
- Provide support to the company technical trainers and assist with training courses as required.
- Collate and quantify market field service issues and liaise with technical teams for source plant technical /engineering team resolution and service review.
- Act as country reference point to a source factory for the primary brand.
Skills & Experience:
- A broad technical knowledge of agricultural machinery.
- Knowledge of mechanised agriculture and land preparation techniques
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level PC expertise
- A high level of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic understanding.
- Ability to write clear and concise technical text.
- An understanding of the importance of customer care and commercial impact
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Flexible, team player with good attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
An excellent remuneration package is on offer and will include a highly competitive salary, plus bonus and company benefits
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047). Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440