Category/Product Account Manager - Livestock Equipment - National - A729
De Lacy Executive's client is a progressive and well established global company. They are International leaders in the manufacture of Agri-technology and market leaders in their brands of specialist livestock equipment, based on its quality, innovation and reliability.
Due to expansion, an excellent new career opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and sales driven Category/Product Account Manager, to drive product sales which are distributed through the UK merchant network.
This a National role and as such, will include a proportion of UK travel.
The key areas of responsibility include:
- Lead the development of the annual sales and marketing plan for the category and deliver the annual sales and gross margin budget objectives.
- Provide technical support for end users, internal and external customers
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with existing channel partners, influencers and customers.
- Keep channel partners and customers informed of new products, promotional opportunities and product supply status.
- Co-ordinate and implement sales promotional programmes.
- Ensure retail products are distributed, ranged, and merchandised in-store to optimise profitable sales opportunities.
- Provide training and support to existing and new channel partners and customers.
- Proven experience in business development and supplier relationship management
- B2B sales experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven Project Management experience
- Experience in a new product development will be an advantage
- Ability to motivate a team
- Strong Agricultural industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Full UK driving licence
Remuneration: An excellent remuneration package to include a competitive salary + bonus, pension, company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone and laptop is on offer to the successful canidate
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
To apply: please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440