Senior Account Manager/ Account Director - Corporate & Marketing Communications - West Midlands - A707
De Lacy Executive's client is a leading, well-established and professional full service public relations and communications consultancy working within agriculture, the food chain, animal health and land-based industries.
For over 20 years their team of professionals has enjoyed helping sector-leading agribusinesses shape and disseminate their marketing messages to farmers, vets, the agri-trade and other industry stakeholders.
Due to substantial growth within their longstanding client portfolio, as well as a number of new business opportunities, a senior opportunity has arisen for someone to join their team.
We are looking for marketing professionals with a flair for writing, a good understanding of traditional and digital marketing, and a passion for agriculture. If you have unbridled enthusiasm, ambition and are ready for that career-defining move, we would love to hear from you.
You'll be part of a committed team, but with the potential to develop your own responsibilities, client portfolio and earning scale. You'll be surrounded by experience, but will have the chance to express yourself and make the role your own.
This is a unique and substantial opportunity. Not only will it offer a long term rewarding career but also for the right individual there is a significant opportunity for you to have a future stake in this highly successful business.
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Possess a successful track record in Account Management, ideally gained within a communications/PR agency
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of a clients' business, the market place and the issues affecting them and use insight to secure and develop business.
- Experience of generating business proposals, preparing and delivering pitches
- Demonstrate a high level of presentation skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated, with natural relationship building talents
- Commercially astute with strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Experience within agriculture, the food chain, animal health or land-based industries will be a strong advantage
- Full UK driving licence
The remuneration package will be dependent on experience and will reflect the seniority of the role
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview
Registered with and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440