Sales Consultant - Agricultural IT Sector - South West - A706
De Lacy Executive's client is a long established and market leading company within the agricultural IT sector, they have a strong presence in the UK. The company works to deliver computerised and digital solutions to farms, estates and land agents.
Due to continued growth, we seek a self-motived Sales Consultant to join their team in the South West
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing accounts as well as generating new enquires and sales in this region. Ideal applicants will be homebased in the counties of Somerset or Gloucestershire.
This role offers long term opportunity to advance in the company. Training to enhance your skills will also be provided.
- Previous experience in agriculture, either through banking, consultancy, agent or directly involved in farming. This will ensure you have credibility with the clients.
- Self-motivated and good time management. You will be responsible for managing your own diary and achieving targets.
- Ability to achieve/exceed budgetary targets for the region.
- Some knowledge of bookkeeping/accountancy and IT. Though not essential these skills will help you in this job role. As would some knowledge of the property market.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Able to work in a small well supported team with minimal supervision.
- Prepared to learn new skills.
A competitive salary + commission + company benefits including, company car, laptop, phone, company pension (after qualifying period) and life insurance
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence Thank you.
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440