Technical Trainer - Agricultural Machinery - The Midlands - A705
A fantastic new career opportunity has arisen for an industry professional with the relevant skills and enthusiasm, to deliver technical training programmes to apprentices on a leading global machinery manufacturer's entire product range.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in an Ag Tech workshop, diagnosing and repairing faults on tractors, combines and other agricultural equipment. Proven training experience will also be highly beneficial. Graduates are welcome to apply as full training can be given to the right individual.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- An enthusiasm for Agricultural Machinery is essential
- Experience and up-to-date technical knowledge of current Agricultural Machinery, including tractors, combine harvesters, forage harvesters, sprayers, cultivators, and loaders, gained in a workshop environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability and confidence to deliver presentations.
- Previous training, or lecturing experience is highly desirable as is a relevant training qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed or NVQ equivalent)
- Strong team player
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate dependant on experience.
To apply for this new career opportunity please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word) to email@example.com and for more information please call Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440