Sales & Marketing Assistant - Cheshire - A699
De Lacy Executive's client is a multi-award winning family company supplying a wide variety of machinery to farmers around the world.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative individual, who has a passion for agriculture to join their team. You will provide sales support and work on a broad range of projects from show campaigns to digital updates and educational opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a professional, hardworking and confident team player with experience and knowledge of the agricultural industry, ideally gained in the livestock sector.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Receiving orders by telephone/e-mail
- Planning deliveries
- Supply quotes to customers
- Cost management from suppliers
- Invoicing of deliveries
- Arranging promotional events and shows
- Press releases (new Products) to distributors and customers
- Assist with marketing campaigns both on and offline
- Analyse data from campaigns
- Enhance the company's social media presence and website developments and updates
- Work with management to implement marketing strategy
- Arrange visits, press releases and ensure relevant literature is available
- Proven marketing experience or educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Good administrative skills
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Have a proactive 'can do' approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Support a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Willing to take responsibility
- Positive attitude
- Able to work off own initiative or as part of team
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package is on offer dependant on experience
To apply: If you have the right qualities and would like to become part of our clients dedicated team, please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word) to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amanda on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440