Technical Service Support - Central/Southern England - A691
De Lacy Executive's client is part of an International organisation which specialises in manufacturing integrated and innovative farm automation and sensor technologies. These specialist products enable dairy farmers to have improved herd management and real on-farm milk analysis, resulting in increased profitability.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within their Leadership Team for a dynamic, enthusiastic and self- motivated individual to provide first class technical support throughout the territory. Excellent customer service skills are required to forge strong working relationships with key contacts on dairy farms.
You will manage the technical support function in respect of end user satisfaction and will be responsible for managing aftersales commercial criteria including the warranty process.
- Excellent communicator with a background in customer expectation management, capable of understanding and resolving a wide range of customer satisfaction scenarios
- Possess a formal engineering qualification
- Proven mechanical engineering experience. The ability to weld will be an advantage, knowledge of pneumatics, especially in tractor technology is desirable.
- Electrical knowledge, cable termination, PLC's with the ability to work on consumer appliances.
- Logical in the process of fault finding and trouble shooting
- Strong IT/computer knowledge, ideally with experience of hardware, networking and operating systems
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Full UK driving licence
An excellent remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate, including a highly competitive salary, company vehicle and pension.
If you have the right qualities and would like to become part of our clients dedicated team, please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word) to email@example.com or call Amanda on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440