UK & International Sales Manager - A678
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join a long established and leading supplier of specialist ingredients in animal and fish feed production.
De Lacy Executive's client is a subsidiary of a leading global organisation and this position will offer exceptional career progression opportunities within a huge growth industry. The successful candidate will have experience in commercial and/or technical sales at a senior level, ideally gained in the Agriculture, Aquaculture, Pet or food ingredient industries.
This is an office based role with options available to work in either Lincolnshire, Aberdeen or Ireland. It will involve both UK and up to 30% International travel. There may be flexibility, with some home working available for the right candidate.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and expand the existing product sales base with particular focus on continental Europe.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- Establish and deliver high standards of outstanding customer service, protecting existing and ensuring repeat business
- Contribute to pricing, marketing and business development strategies.
- Conduct market research with competitor and customer analysis, and identify new sales opportunities.
- Budget management including the preparation and monitoring of annual budgets and sales projections of quarterly, monthly and weekly sales revenue figures.
- Tracking, collation and interpretation of sales figures.
- Liaise with production and quality functions to deliver customer requirements.
- Ensure legal documentation and regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
- Contract administration and report generation.
- Ensure logistics of product delivery are appropriately organised.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or possess relevant industry work experience.
- Proven B2B sales and business development experience.
- Experience of feed commodities and their end uses will be desirable
- An understanding of animal or human nutrition will be an advantage.
- Experience of International Trade, including the documentation involved, would be beneficial
- Proven negotiator with a 'can do 'attitude.
- A self-starter with an ability to adapt to any situation.
- Highly numerate with proven financial management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and competent at presenting to small and large groups.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- IT literate.
- Prepared to travel within the UK and globally.
Remuneration: A highly competitive salary will be on will be on offer to the successful candidate
To Apply: If you feel you have the right qualities and would like to become part of our clients success, please email a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com or for more information please call Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence Thank you.
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440